it's real strange tat I usually don't get comments until I talk about ... you know ...

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I was a good girl today.
To meet my interviewee, I brisk-walked from Kiliney Road to Orchard Mrt to save money. =)
And even though I had absolutely no need to, I travelled back to Cineleisure to help my bro look for Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory.... and then when I found out it was out of stock there I walked over to Heeren and finally helped him bag it.
Then I walked to Scotts Picnic to buy 2 bagloads of Roti Boy for my family and grandma et al.


Savoury buttery bread topped with addiction-inducing caffeinated coffee powder. Ingenious. Posted by Hello
Then I walked to Scotts Picnic to buy 2 bagloads of Roti Boy for my family and grandma et al. This was despite the fact that my interviewee stood me up and made me wait for a fool for 45 minutes and did not answer my 6 calls and 2 sms... and despite the fact that my bro was nowhere near sympathetic when I called him for some comfort ;p Yay.

("A new commandment I give to you...: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another" [Jesus said] John 13:34-35)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miche!! making me miss roti boy!! see u soon!
cheers

5:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home